Nobel Peace Prize 1998 in Medicine
Title: "Nobel Peace Prize 1998 in Medicine"
Breathing through your nose and sinuses creates Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide:
- Improves cardiovacular function
- Disinfects air going into your lungs
- Improves pulmonary function
- Decreases erectile dysfunction
- Decreases nocturia
Nobel Peace Prize 2017 in Sleep Medicine
Title: "Nobel Peace Prize 2017 in Sleep Medicine"
- Discovered each cell in the body has it's own biological sleep clock
- Each cell must stay on it's "own sleep clock"
- Each cell of your body demands quality sleep to maintain proper function.
- When each cell does not receive proper sleep, as in Sleep Apnea, significant and severe health issues occur.