HOME SLEEP STUDY
Complete your sleep test in the comfort of your home.
If you have issues with snoring, sleep apnea, or other sleeping problems, it is best to have a sleep test performed. At Gulf Coast Sleep Specialist, Dr. Steven Todd offers in-home sleep tests using ARES (Apnea Risk Evaluation System).
AVOID spending your nights in a clinic!
ARES is designed to be used from the comfort of your home in order to capture the most accurate information about your actual sleeping patterns. ARES stores up to three nights of nocturnal data and was created to be worn at home, where it is easier to gather an accurate profile of your natural breathing and sleeping habits. If you are suffering from sleep disorders, then we invite you to call us today.
During your consultation, Gulf Coast Sleep Specialist will explain to you how our Home Sleep Study Testing services can save you time and money. Call us today or fill out the appointment form above to dicuss your snoring problem treatment options.
Gulf Coast Sleep Specialist provides in-home sleep study testing to patients in Baldwin County, Mobile County, Escambia County, AL. We also provide in-home sleep apnea study testing in Pensacola and the enite Escambia County, FL area.
Sleep Apnea Stats
Sleep Apnea Stats American Academy of Sleep Medicine
· About 22 million Americans have sleep apnea
· 1 in 4 middle-aged men has OSA (Obstructive Sleep Apnea)
· 26% of people aged between 30 and 70 suffer from sleep apnea
· People with Sleep Apnea are four times more likely to have a stroke
· 1 in 4 people with moderate sleep apnea won’t even experience daytime sleepiness, one of many interesting facts about sleep apnea
· Over 38,000 people die from cardiovascular problems caused by sleep apnea every year
· 80% of people with moderate and severe OSA go undiagnosed